So. I've done it. After consistently and quite stealthily reading other people's blogs (often without posting - hence the "stealth") for months, I have decided to take the plunge and start blogging myself. I think it would be the best way to record the adventures and misadventures of our family of three boys.
So. I cannot promise much. I am the mother of three boys after all. In fact, let me just take the opportunity to address any rising expectations.
Be ware of expecting a multitude of pictures. I will do my best, but I am bad at remembering to take them, worse at remembering to download them on the computer, and a novice at putting them on a blog.
I cannot promise new posts daily or maybe not even weekly. Blogger police, that is for you my dears. Let's just say that if I get to it weekly, we will all just be pleasantly surprised.
Less is more. Remember that when you look at my blog. I cannot promise a cool slide show of pictures, links to other sites, polls, and other cool things I have seen on other people's sites. Perhaps once I have logged more blogging miles I will know how to add more bells and whistles.
Really though, I have to remember that if you even know about this site it is because you love us already anyway and maybe won't care that this is a cut-rate production!
Bon voyage!
Whatsapp 2 16 146 Release
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh yay! I'm so proud of you! What a pleasant surprise this morning to find that you've begun a web log! We do love you guys to pieces and couldn't care less about the "bells and whistles." Great start, though!
Absolutely fantastic! having 3 boys, and adding two, I can assure you the best is yet to come. There's never a dull minute, or a quiet one!(If it is quiet, go check it out!) I am so glad you are doing this... and impressed you can find the time with the three (four) buys vying for attention. Keep it up... looking foward to more.
Post a Comment