Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Giving Thanks

So, Gabriel brought home from school one of his first ever published works. It is a little book he made about things he is thankful for. The cover of the book is the classic cut and paste turkey with "turkey feathers" made from red, orange, and yellow construction paper outlines of his hands. The title of the book is "o give thanks un to the Lord." Each page lists one thing he is thankful for complete with illustrations. Here is the table of contents (spelling verbatim):

  • I am thankul for trashmen and dumpsters
  • I am thankful for Bonzai (Aunt Joan's new puppy)
  • I am thahkful for Christmas
  • I am thanKful for toys.
  • I am thankful for Daddy (complete with picture them sitting on bean bags playing Xbox)
  • I am tank ful for Mrs. cox and Mrs osner (his teachers)

I am thankful for all of you, my wonderful husband, and my three boys (even if they fail to add me - their Mother - to their list).

Happy Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to YOU, dear Sister, for giving ME 3 of the most amazing, coolest, smartest, awesome little men I have ever known in my life!

Anonymous said...

I am also thankful that I was elfed!!
That was soooooooo cute. We've been to N. GA again and are close to deciding our new adventure. Will keep you posted.
:)AC