Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Every Girl's Crazy 'Bout A Sharp-Dressed Man"

Speaking of first grade (see below). . .


Gabriel's first day of 1st Grade.


John Mark's first day of "big boy school" Pre-K 4.







One of Daniel's first days of PALS in his new "big boy class."




Aren't they dapper in their chapel uniforms for school?! Scrunched up socks, superman band-aids on the leg, and a tie that is a wee bit short (until I realized I could lengthen it) and all.


Handsome. Handsome indeed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't handle the growing up. I want him to quit 1st grade too. do it gabriel. oh, and stop growing. and you too john mark, don't ever start school. your me-muph's happiness depends on it. (o.k. so i'm slightly dramatic).

Anonymous said...

Great photos, and yes they are very handsome. Love the photos!
:)AC

Willis said...

Just checking in with you. I love to see your family's updated photos.

Heather

Mandy said...

Yes, yes, handsome indeed! They are mighty sharp!

Anonymous said...

Great work.